Montag, 28. März 2016

#152 - Complete a 5000 Question Survey, Part 2

And here's part 2 (of 50):



101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
You’re feeling lighter than usual. But happiness imo is a state of mind, not the body.

102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.

A  My Mom

B  My Dad
 
C  There are more people that are very important to me but the word “love” has a very strong meaning. Those who are important to me know it, but I told myself to not use any names in here. And I don’t like to rank any of them.

D

E


103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
At the cinema, just one which I will watch in a week or two. But on TV, maybe one a week. There are way more god series than movies.

104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
#1: No more wars because of silly reasons like religion, ethnicity,…
#2: Everyone should find their personal happiness.
#3: People should come to the realization that our descendants from the far future also need a world to live in and not a giant, hot ball of desert.

105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
I can’t relax. Not like other people can. I’m always tense. But reading is calming me.

106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
More than a billion.

107. Have you ever killed an animal?
Only flies and mosquitos. Mostly mosquitos, those little…

108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
Lost as in being dead, no. But losing contact.

109. What do you think of cloning?
If it can cure diseases, sure.

110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
Watching TV. But I do read at least an hour almost every day in my lunch break.

111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
No, not too much. There are some right I can live without (se somewhere above) but that’s exactly what those people want and I’m not willing to give i.

112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
I’m against death penalty and a supporter of human rights. Even for someone like him and I don’t think that makes me “weak” person. But seeing that he has already been terminally ill, it doesn’t matter. He probably wouldn’t have survived the transport to the prison.

113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
No. Why should I? “Look, that’s James, my right middle finger.” Sounds silly? Yes.

114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
Been on TV for a split-second, in the audience of a football match.

115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
I’ve once won 50€ at a lottery, but that’s about it.

116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
Class math contest in 3rd grade.


 117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
I know who Bob Ross is and I like to watch it. It’s not on TV at the moment, but I’ve seen quite a lot of episodes. It doesn’t bother him if he made a mistake, he just made the best of it and mostly, the outcome was even better.

118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
Grandparents, yes. They mostly all worked at some kind of factory. Great grandparents, no.

119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
Not that I know. But I only know it back for a few decades, maybe 40-50 years.

120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
No, not even myself. I wish there would be someone. Maybe there is, but I can’t tell everything. I just can’t.

121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
No.

122. How do you feel about women in politics?
If the person is qualified for the job, he or she should do it, regardless of gender.

123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
Indoor Jacuzzi.

124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
Science. Every aspect of it. Also unsolved mysteries.

125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
I wouldn’t, some other would and also would say I’m a complete idiot. If you should ever meet me, you should decide for yourself.

126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
No, not old enough to earn the title of being wise.

127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
No. What person would be crazy enough to want a lap dance from me?

128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
No.

129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
If I wasn’t too afraid of being caught.

130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
Depends on what those 70 years consist of. If it would be laying around in the hospital with tubes going in and out of my body, then definitely no.

131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?

A: Nothing to kill or die for... And no religion too. Wow, I actually knew that one.

B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher... No idea.

C: I could make a film and make you my star... Also no idea.

132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
No. I’ve been either too young or too far away.

133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
Politicians seem to have more power but in reality, they’re mostly only saying things, they’re getting paid for by companies or rich people. Rock stars however can say what they want and tend to have more influence to the younger generation. They’re actually the better politicians. If they’re not utter morons and shouting stupid stuff. I’d go with being a rock star.

134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
No. I’ve been way too shy when love letters where still a thing.

135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
Yes, I did. Not telling what it was, but they liked it.

136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
No, no concerts planned at the moment.

137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
Final Fantasy Advent Children. There goes the Final Fantasy fanboy inside me. Especially 7.

138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
That is constantly changing, but I like Radical Face for driving. Not recommended if you’re already down or depressed, very heavy.

139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
History is full of amazing things people have done. The first one was probably the person that discovered the fire.

140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
Liking me how I am. That would be enough impress me.


141. About how many emails do you get a day?
At work: way too many. At home: 0. I do have to start conversations 99% of the time.

How many of those emails are junk mail?
At work:  about half of them.

How many of them are forwards?
Also at work, not that much. If there’s something of interest, w can stand up and talk to each other.

142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?
Watching videos on Youtube.

143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
Suicide.

144. Have you ever thought about hitchhiking across the country?
Thought of it, yes. But I doubt I will ever actually do it.

145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
Some of my friends. But I don’t think anyone would be willing to go on that trip.

146. Of the following, which word best describes you:

accurate, bold, charming, dependable: accurate.

147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
Questions is irrelevant. Even if I wanted to settle down and marry, there would have to be someone willing to marry me. And that is something I can’t see in the future. But you’ll never know.

148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
Not really. But know I will, thanks.

149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
Maybe Avengers: Infinity War currently. But also the next Satr Wars movies.

150. What is your quest?
Look at my blog, there are hundreds of quests. The main goal is to complete them all.

151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
4yo screaming. I wouldn’t know how to make them quiet.

152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
Not really. The best explanation is the existence of gigantic methane bubbles, creating huge holes to swallow chole ships and maybe planes.

153. Who are you the most jealous of?
Everyone who is not afraid to live life to the fullest.

154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
Not having to get up early is a good start.

155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
Very, very rarely.

156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
If they do think so, they never told me.

157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
“Listen up, kids. Look at me. Don’t become like me.” – Life 101. Either that or curve sketching.

158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
Had a lot of deja-vus.

159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is?
I’m always thinking of an scientific explanation first. Sometimes, I can’t. And apparently others can’t as well, when I search the internet for it.

160. Do you get offended easily?
Depends on what they’re saying. But usually not.

161. Would you still love and stay with your significant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
Yes. What kind of question is that? Love is more than attraction to physical attributes. Sadly, it’s not a very popular opinion anymore.

162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
Tending more to fate. Sometimes, you feel like you have to do/say/go something/where. It’s just a feeling you can’t explain.

163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
No, everyone can get bored.

164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
It can change but it needs a whole lot of effort.

165. What changes are you afraid of?
My biggest fear is to be all alone. My family won’t be around forever, my friends are either moving away or won’t have time because of their own family and I’m still stuck right here, unable to go out and meet new people.

166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
Day person. I’m going to work from 8am to 5pm, there’s no sense in staying up late and I like to keep that rhythm during the weekends as well. Maybe shifted by a few hours.

167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
Any old Black Sabbath album.

168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
Retail. Some people are just stupid. An arrogant.

169. What's the coolest job you ever had?
Only had 3 jobs so far and they’re mostly all the same. But does being a student count as a job?

170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
FML.

171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
No. Again, I’m way too shy for these things.

172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
Donald Trump and he’d immediately quit any political ambitions.

173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
Cancer. Apparently, I’m the following: watery, phlegmatic, eloquent, cardinal, northern, commanding, nocturnal, tenacious, intuitive, and fruitful. But I don’t believe in that.

174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
I have never seen it.

175. Are you in constant fear of death?
Not in a constant fear.

176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
Not the fear of Death but the fear of failing and getting laughed at.

177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
If the movie is good, it can be enjoyed at any time, any place and any resolution.

178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
Yes. Not a real comic book nerd, but enjoying them once in a while.

179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
I think at 15, when my great grandmother died.

180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
Deodorant.

181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
Wikipedia.

182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
I never had “the talk”. I just discovered it over time at school, in biology books.

183. What is your favorite band?
I don’t have one favourite band that surpasses all the others. But I really liked D’espairsRay.

184. What's the best cheesy 80's song?
The Hoff “looking for Freedom”.

185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date?
Whatever your date likes. But you can almost never go wrong with some kind of comedy.

186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
The last third is the best place. And of course in the middle.

187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
Not yet, but I will be soon.

188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
I had several internships to prove myself for a job offer.

189. Candles or strobe lights?
Candles. Strobe lights are giving me a headache.

190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
They changed it just the right amount. Great movies, great books.

191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
I try to stay positive and think of them as potential friends.

192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
Cultural. The wealthier a civilization is, the greedier and hostile it gets.

193. What do you really want to buy?
Gold card for the cinema.

194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
Most people would say being homeless with someone you love, but the brutal reality is that money always wins.

195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
Level 26. That might scare you.

196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'?
Yes. Religion in America is a weird topic. If you’re anything else than what they’re thinking is right, you’re screwed.

197. In what sense are you a minority?
I’m male. Only 45% of the world’s population are male. Minority right there. I also can cry at movies.

198. Are you anti social?
Not “anti”-social, just not very good at socializing.

199. Do you photograph well?
I’m definitely not a pro but I can take decent photos for home use.

200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?
In some way or another, yes. There are so many bunkers for politicians and the elite. The question is, if they can get along inside them.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen