Samstag, 2. April 2016

#152 - Complete a 5000 Question Survey, Part 3

Alright, time for Part 3. This going faster than I thought. Te questions start to somehow repeat itself, so I can just say "Look above!". Pretty sweet~ Anyway, here's the part:



201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice.

caterpillar (3), house dog (10), wild dog (5), vulture (4), male/female human (9), oak tree (8), rock (2), manta ray (6), dolphin (7)

I cheated and put male and female human together. I wouldn’t care.

202. What do you feel unworthy of?
The friendships I have.

203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?
I probably can’t do anything big for humanity, so I go with being really nice. And if everyone could be nice, it’s already a big thing for humanity.

204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?
Science.

205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?
My significant other.

206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?
No. The universe itself is a living thing. Getting born, changing rapidly during its growth and finally losing all energy and kind of dies. Just like the human body.

207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?
Doesn’t matter to me.

208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?
I don’t know any poets. I’m not that into poetry.

209. What is your favorite song from the 90's?
I remember singing “all the small thins” quite a lot.

210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?
Q. Rare and kinda weird.

211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?
Aliens, definitely. We already found them. Extraterrestrial bacteria. For the rest, not that much. But dwarves do exist although they don’t like to be called dwarves.

212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?
I don’t want to be alone ;;

213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?
No. I’ve been through bullying before the internet and it’s been horrible but these days, you can’t just go home and be safe. Cyberbullying is becoming a pretty serious problem.

214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?
No. Is it a good one?

215. What is your favorite line from a movie?
"'Well, I'm back.“

216. What's your favorite video game?
Final Fantasy VII

217. Have you ever taken something that wasn't yours?
No.

218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?
Just be happy/outgoing/etc. You can’t just change your entire personality.

219. Would you let your parents read your diary?
I’m not writing a diary.

220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?
Bubble bath. I like to take my time. But during the week, a shower will do it.

221. Are you allergic to anything?
Seafood. Not really allergic but it won’t stay down for long.

222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?
The very first one.

223. What is your favorite fast food?
Anything from the Asian takeaway.

224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?
Killing me. No matter what they’ve done, I always want to know why they did it. I’ve always been interested in psychology.

225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?
If it’s their desire.

226. Have you ever said 'I hate everyone' and really meant it literally?
I’ve said it multiple times but I only meant it for a few seconds.

227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?
Because money means power.

228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?
No.

229. Did it live more than a week?
Can’ answer that but if I should ever win one, having it surviving the first week shouldn’t be a problem.

230. What's the best sounding accent a person can have?
Bavarian of course.

231. What's the most boring thing you've ever read?
Probably some of my accounting books. The storylines in them are pretty bad.

232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?
Buttons. I don’t like dirty screens.

233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?
There are always similarities between those kind of books.

234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?
Very much so.

235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?
I hope no one.

236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?
It would have to be a bill and those are most likely unusable by then.

237. Would you ever wear real fur?
No, I wouldn’t even wear fake fur. Not my fashion style.

238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?
I don’t freak out seeing spiders but I don’t need them to be all around me either.

239. What are your feelings about police officers?
Some are good, some are bad.

240. what is your favorite line from a song?
“Your speed means nothing if it’s Death that you’re running from.”

241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?
Yes.

242. Do you like the band Front 242 (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242)?
I have no idea who this band is.

243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?
A good combination of all of them.

244. What's your middle name?
I don’t have one.

245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
Put it on the table and I think of something.

246. Are you good, evil or neutral?
Neutral.

247. Should ebonics (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics) be considered a language?
Isn’t it just a variation of English?

248. What color is your bedroom?
White.

What color would you like it to be?
It’s fine the way it is.

249. When are you planning to move to a new home?
Not at the moment. Maybe in a few years.

250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?
A few thousands. Maybe up to 10k.

251. Do you blow your nose in public?
Yes, nothing wrong with that.

252. Do you want to follow in your parent's footsteps?
No, we’re really different.

253. What is the coolest web site you know of?
http://www.arngren.net/

254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie?
Anyone as long as it’s better than the real life Dragonball movie.

255. Of the following, which word best describes you:
enthusiastic, fair minded, generous, helpful

Helpful. Please no more of this questions. I can’t describe myself. Other need to do it.

256. Can you eat with chopsticks?
No, I’m too stupid for that.

257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?
I’d say yes but some of the fakes are way too good.

258. What do you think about school uniforms?
A way of signalizing everyone is equal. Yeah, I know, I’m too naïve.

259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?
Ancient Greece.

260. What would make a great new Crayola color?
Ventablack.

261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?
Yes. Projects that are created with the intent of getting rich need to be made for a different audience, so the whole process of creating needs to be completely different.

262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?
Ben Cooper

263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country?
Immanuel Kant

264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
Mega corporations.

265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?
Even easier. It doesn’t take much to make me happy.

 266. Who knows more...you, or your parents?
Depends on the subject. But generally speaking, the newer generations always have to learn more than the previous.

267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?
Drums.

268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change?
Stress and the always more hectic world.

269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?
Probably yes.

270. Are you completely in control of your body?
I’m not paralyzed. But I can be a bit clumsy sometimes.

Are you completely in control of your mind?
Not always. But that’s a long story for a different day.

271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?
Hand picked flowers.

272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do?
HAHAHA! I’m having no clue who I really am or why I feel the way I do.

273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?
I try to be more consistent in writing, I’m having so many ideas in my head but I just don’t know how to put them on paper. So I guess I let them put them into words for me.

274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product?
No, not at all.

275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?
Horror movies where you’re afraid of what you can’t see instead of intestines getting spread everywhere.

276. Does fashion matter to you?
No, I’m the worst at choosing clothes for myself.

277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else?
Yes, they aren’t any better than any of us.

278. What do you get in trouble for the most?
Procrastinating. But I’m always finishing before the deadline. Even if it’s only by a few minutes.

279. Should parents spank their kids?
No, but sometimes a little spanking can do wonders.

280. What is your worst daily habit?
Again, procrastinating.

281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled?
There are way too many. But definitely one of those scripted reality shit.

282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt?
Depends on the food, but mostly salt.

283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?
No. If I’m talking about them, I’m way too excited to think about it cause it’s a very rare occasion for me to talk my feelings.

284. What do you feel the most guilty about?
Having wasted so many years of my life.

285. Do you meditate?
I tried to but I can’t relax that easily.

286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images?
Dreams are experiences mixed into sometimes very weird stories.

287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way?
Trying, yes but I don’t like to talk about it. I’ve becoming more open over the last years but still feeling uncomfortable.

288. The thief _______ that everyone steals. What verb would you fill in the blank with?
Thinks. I know that one.

289. What's the most incredible experience you ever had?
Going home alone, drunk and through the woods. Not recommended.

290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel?
All the time.

291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it?
I try to avoid it but sometime, I can overcome myself and mostly write about it.

292. What is one thing you can't do?
There are so many thing I can’t do. But to name just one: juggling.

293. Do you like movies starring Charlton Heston (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlton_Heston)?
There are only a handful I’ve seen. I liked the Planet of the Apes.

294. Are you gentle?
Not really, mostly because I’m too afraid of saying/doing something wrong.

295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable?
When people have misused my trust.

296. Are you trying to find yourself?
Yes, but I’m still having no clue where to begin searching.

297. Where are you looking?
To find myself? Everywhere, but every direction seems to be a dead end.

298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people's feelings?
Yes. I’m an expert in saying the wrong things.

299. What would make you a stronger person?
Being more self-confident.

300. What book would you like to read sometime soon?
City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin. It has been 4 years since the las book.


I also have been out bowling yesterday and completed the "Get a strike" challenge but all the videos came out blurry, so I have to postpone it again. I wasn't even good, I only scored 124 and 97 which is not bad but far from my record of 168. I'm also currently recording at least one Let's play and if I don't fail at editing, it'll be uploading soon.

Bye till then^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen