Freitag, 11. Dezember 2015

#302 - Contribute to someones kickstarter

Ugh, another two weeks have passed and I am still way behind things. Time is just disappearing and it feels like you are going to sleep on Tuesday and wake up on Friday. Or even sleeping on Friday and waking up on a Monday.
I was among the stupid ones to wait for the presale of Star Wars tickets. Most cinemas were already starting it weeks ago but of course the one I am going to 98% of the time was in discussions with Disney who wanted a higher share of the ticket prices and so they said maybe we're not showing it at all and so on. But finally they settled and started the presale November 23rd, right at noon. Yes, at noon. So I waited on my PC to get those damn tickets. Well, I don't know what I was expecting but it went just like I thought it would turn out. Not even 10 seconds in, the servers broke down. Later, ordering online was disabled, only reservations could be placed but only for silver and gold cards. Then I finally got in after hundred times pressing F5 and tried to order 7 seats for our squad. All went well but they confirmed 2 seats and not even the ones I have chosen! Tried for another hour and ordered another 5 tickets but somehow the process could not really be finished and broke down, so again only 2 tickets. After 6 hours (!!!) I got all 7 tickets. The big shock should come the next day, when they charged me for not 7 but 17 tickets! Talked to the support and they said a refund has already been placed and yes, it arrived, but almost 2 weeks later. They're always so fast to take your money but oh so reluctant when they have to give it back...

Anyway, I am glad that I can take another thing from my list. Yay~ Not the most challenging one though.It has been #302 - contribute to someones kickstarter.

Reward:
- 100 EXP
- 2 ENV
- 2 CHA

I even contributed to 2 separate projects, not on THE kickstarter page though. I paid 5€ for someones trip to Madagascar for his master thesis and 25 CHF for a DVD of Shinji Schneider, an hilarious nerd comedian. If you don't know him, check out his channel on Youtube or his website. He has been around for 10 years now and is not getting any (or not really much) money for what he is doing. The project of finally making a DVD of his latest program needed 2000 CHF and with 7 days left, it has been fully backed. Everything over those 2000 CHF is meaning that for the first time in 10 years, he is getting paid. And it will be invested in better equipment, travel expenses and stuff like that. So if you like Shinji or want to help a poor comedian, donate some money. The funding is still going on for 5 more days and already is fully backed, so you won't lose your money. You can donate as little as 1 CHF. It is an awesome opportunity and he weill be greatly thankful for every kind of help.

Link: Shinji Schneider - Die DVD

Sadly, with those 100 EXP I will get to another level, but I am having so much more missions that still need to be completed and so many, many more are already been noted down. As always, if you have any ideas, let me know.

The list can still be seen her: Bucket List

Until next time^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen