I promise, I'll try to post more often now. Really. But for some reason, I always tend to forget about it. Maybe because I was clearly looking forward to see the new Star Wars movie. I'm not gonna spoil it for anyone but go and watch it. Definitely worth it!
But for now, let's start with some missions, I already completed. Actually, quite some time ago.
Mission: #143 - Save 2,000$
Reward:
- 150 EXP
Mission: #144 - Save 10,000$
Reward:
- 1,000 EXP
I decided to put those two together once I noticed that I saved 10k, I must have save 2k at some point. Would make no sense otherwise. Saving that amount of money is not that hard to achieve as I initially thought when I started my first job. I got less than 1$/hour but to be honest, it was just alternate civilian service because I had no desire to join the Army for 9 months. Still, getting paid this less, I knew why so many people tried everything to get out of the system by faking injuries and diseases, talking crap during the psychological tests and so on. I got lucky by being the somewhat janitor at our local hospital (insert Scrubs reference here) along with a former classmate. Fun times but I'm so glad they haven't found out everything we did, I can't tell you about now. Let's just say we found creative ways of doing certain tasks ;)
But back to the mission of saving money. After almost 10 years, my old car finally needed more maintenance in 2014 than all the time before. The costs exceeded its value, so it was time to say farewell. With the exchange course of today, the new car had a price of exactly 12,012$, thus having fulfilled both missions even if we are looking at it separately. It was even more back then since the Euro lost some value. Long story short, I must have had the money since I paid it in one go because of course it is cheaper that way.
Anyway, another two missions completed and another level up!
Current Lv. is 10 now - time to celebrate! It looks like I already made it 10% to the final goal and well, in one way, I did. But if you are looking at total EXP, it is a mere 0.5%. Still a loooooong way until the end. If there will be ever an end. At least I got some more missions up my sleeve that just need to be awarded with EXP.
The quest will continue...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen