Mittwoch, 25. November 2015

Status update

I know, I know. I haven't been posting anything for almost two weeks now. The thing is, I already completed most of the eaasy missions that do not require any special preparation or go on over a longer period of time. Now, it is time for the tougher ones. I looked into my skills and I still don't have a single SP in strength. And yes, this is VERY accurate. If you are thinking of people that are in a good shape, you are not thinking of me. So I guess it is time for some more fitness exercises.   (Yay! -.-)

Achieving six pack abs (#4) is a long way to go. A very long way. Very long. I better start with another challenge. Doing a 5k run (#8) should be possible within 2016. I cannot remember the last time I have really been running. Probably back at school. But last week, I ran for 1km without stopping. Sure, I was completely done after it and the time was not nothing to be proud of, but I did it. And even though I was nearly dead, I think if I really wanted, I could have went on for another 500m. That is gonna be the next goal.

Deadlifting 500 lbs (#12)...yeah, right. I can do around 100 lbs. Once. Maybe a couple of times, but still a long way to go. The same goes for benchpress my own weight. Even though that sounds easier than deadlifting 500 lbs. (my weight is a bit over 200 lbs), I have not tried to bbenchpress a lot of weight. I am still too scared of the bar falling on my head. The heaviest has been 40 lbs. Again 20% of the goal. *sigh*

Dropping 15 kilos (#19) can be seen as completing #2 (achieving my ideal weight). A few years ago, when I was weighing close to 115 kg, this would have been easier. The less you're weighing, the harder to lose weight. I already lost slightly over 2 kg the last 2 months. Still 13 kg until next October. It could be possible but my mind is weak. I love eating. And not necessarily the healthiest stuff. At least not the worst food either.

Now for  challenges that are most suited for me: drinking 50 different cocktails (#285). I forgot to take pictures, but I can cross out already 3 cocktails, probably the ones everyone has drunken once in his life. Cuba Libre, Tequila Suntrise and Zombie. There would be more, but rhose were the ones using the original recipe from Wikipedia. If I drink 1 a week in 2016, there's no problem with completing this challenge. Perfectly doable.

More to come in hopefully a few days, when I can breathe normally through my nose again -.-

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen