Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015

#297 - Start a Blog and #149 - Become bilingual

Mission #297: Start a Blog:

Reward:
- 100 EXP
- 2 ENV
- 2 CHA


One of the easiest missions. The fact that you are reading this right now is proof that I have completed this task. Okay, I know, this alone isn't something that a whole post could be written about. So today, there is a double feature of completed objectives. *ghasp*

Mission #149: Become bilngual

Reward:
- 2500 EXP
- 50 WIS
- 50 CHA
- 50 DEX


You might have been already guessed it but English is not my native language to speak. That would be German. Schocking, right? The first time I came in contact in English was in 3rd grade as a part of some kind of experiment. Back then, you normally started with English lessons in 5th grade but we were one of the first classes to start two years earlier with only one or two lessons a week. Nowadays, it's common to start right in 1st grade. Times have changed. But I remember I've learned more from reading manuals and browsing the web as in school and over the 20 years that I started speaking English, I think I managed to reach an at least decent level of speaking, writing and understanding. Throughout my entire time in school, my grades in English have always been better than the German ones. Maybe because we didn't have to analize poems and think what the author intended to say...

If you want more proof of my awesome skills, just ask me anything in either German and English. I know it's hard to belive, but I will not use any kind of translation programs^^

The next step would be to become trilingual. Seeing that I already had 6 years of French in school, it would be the #1 candidate to polish it a bit more. Just that I never found the key to it unlike the English.language. I would love to know some Spanish but that would mean to start from scratch. we will see, how it will turn out. Until then, I have leveled up once again. And not just once but all the way to Lv. 7, yay!

Until next time and remember to challenge me! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen