Freitag, 23. Oktober 2015

#237 - Acropolis, Athens

Time to get started!

Okay, I need some more EXP. 100 are enough to get me to Lv. 2. In order to compelte the first level in one go, I am lucky enough to say that I have been in Athens with school all the way back in September 2005. 10 years have passed since then I can tell you a lot has happened throughout the decade.

Anyway, I decided to use Google Maps for calculating the amount of EXP gained. If it can be reached withoug going over the oceans. Then I have to find another way of calculating. Luckily, Athens can be reached and it is a total of 2100 km. Applying the rule of 1 EXP for every 10 km, I am gaining 210 EXP for completing this mission and Lv. 2 has been already reached. That was kinda easy. In case you wondered, why exactly I have chosen Athens, the reason is the Acropolis. I am relying on the "1000 places to see before you die" and the Acropolis is on the list. The # in the post title is not the actual number, only the line of the Excel sheet where I wrote down all the missions and destinations.

The part I can remember the most (despite all the stories that better be kept in secret) is waiting in line for hours. In the sun. At a 42°C. That part wasn't fun. More funny was to stand in line next to the pillars. Whenever someone touched it, a guard would show up and say "Can't touch this!" followed by singing and dancing of the crowd. But for more proof that I have been there, there is a picture for you. I am on it but I will not be telling you who I am. I looked horrible back then!



More completed missions will be added soon!

Reward:
-210 EXP

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen