Sonntag, 3. Juli 2016

Status update

Hi all,

I just posted Pt. 7 of the 5,000 question thingy and realized it has been again over 2 months for me to post something. But I have to say I was really busy. A bit lazy of course like usual, but mostly busy. I started this new job in April and a few afterwards, people started to leave so I got new some new tasks added to the ones I already had. In May, the company decided to set up a new and a functioning ERP software. Guess who's the only one who knows how to do these stuff? Right, me. Then this week all the printers got replaced and of course I had to install the new drivers by myself on every of the 50 PCs -.-

Because of all this trouble, I had almost no chance to work on other missions out of my Bucket List. Except for some, I haven't even planned to do sinceI thought it would be impossible for me to achieve. Like the losing 15kg in a single year. Maybe because of all this stress lately and the lack of lunch therefore, I dropped down to exactly 82.2kg this morning. That means, I lost 10.8kg since the middle of last September. If  can lose another 4.8 kg, I suceeded in what I thought would be the most impossible thing on my list. With those additional 10kg, I've lost pretty much exactly 30kg over the last 4 years.

30kg in 4 years! To me, that's just unreal. That's 7.5kg a year or 625g every month or ~21g every single day. That also means, I need to get to 81kg to reach the magical BMI of 25. I never thought, I'd reach the zone of "not being overly fat" ever again. Feeling sort of happy right now and now I'm more than motivated to go even further and finish what I unknowingly started! \o/

Today's lesson: even the impossible can be achieved. Sometimes you just don't pay attention to it.

Until next time o/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen