Some good and some bad news. Good news: here's part 5 of the 5000 questions thingy. Bad news: I've recorded a video playing H1Z1 but I'm facing technical difficulties. Audio is bad, video even worse. And it's in German. Not sure if I'm gonna upload it or try to make a better one. We'll see^^;
501. If you could rename yourself what would your new name be?
Yolo Swaggins. I have no idea.
502. What is your Glam Rock name (the name of your first pet plus your street name)?
I never had a pet but the street is a name by itself.
503. Have you ever created your own 'what ___ are you' quiz?
No.
If you did make one what would it be about?
What cause of death are you? Makes perfect sense.
504. What is your favorite song from the 70's?
Stairway to Heaven.
505. What do you feel like complaining about?
The size of this survey.
506. What do you feel like celebrating?
Being at #506 already. After a whole week.
507. Have you lost touch with anyone you should call?
Not with someone I should call.
508. Deep in thought do you forgive everyone?
I guess so.
509. Can a person speak out against their government and still support their country?
Sure. If the government is full of retards, you need to speak up.
510. What do you have faith in?
Pokemon and that there always will be new ones.
511. Do you believe your government has a file on you somewhere?
Not on me, I’ too unimportant.
512. What (not who) do you care about?
My car. I need it.
513. What is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you?
Locked in syndrome. That’s scary.
514. Who or what is really the absolute root and source of all evil?
The mind of people.
502. What is your Glam Rock name (the name of your first pet plus your street name)?
I never had a pet but the street is a name by itself.
503. Have you ever created your own 'what ___ are you' quiz?
No.
If you did make one what would it be about?
What cause of death are you? Makes perfect sense.
504. What is your favorite song from the 70's?
Stairway to Heaven.
505. What do you feel like complaining about?
The size of this survey.
506. What do you feel like celebrating?
Being at #506 already. After a whole week.
507. Have you lost touch with anyone you should call?
Not with someone I should call.
508. Deep in thought do you forgive everyone?
I guess so.
509. Can a person speak out against their government and still support their country?
Sure. If the government is full of retards, you need to speak up.
510. What do you have faith in?
Pokemon and that there always will be new ones.
511. Do you believe your government has a file on you somewhere?
Not on me, I’ too unimportant.
512. What (not who) do you care about?
My car. I need it.
513. What is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you?
Locked in syndrome. That’s scary.
514. Who or what is really the absolute root and source of all evil?
The mind of people.
515. What do you want to change about the world?
Use more regenerative power sources. And no, the sun won’t be depleted faster by solar panels.
516. Why did you decide to complete this survey?
It’s part of my bucket list.
517. Has anyone ever led you on?
Yes. Let’s not talk about that.
518. What was the last thing you did against your will?
Getting up in the morning. Everyday.
519. What are your plans for the rest of today?
Getting to #600.
520. How can you make tomorrow better than today was?
Getting to #700-
521. Would you rather date someone 4 feet tall or 9 feet tall?
I’d date any size.
522. How often do you get jealous?
on a very regular base. Not because of love stuff but people who can et their lives straight.
523. What is the one thing you do that your friends wish you didn't?
Saying I don’t wanna do anything. Doing that way too often.
524. Do you do any soul searching?
No, I’m afraid of what I might find.
525. Do you believe you have a soul?
I’m not sure.
526. Would you rather have a child that is more confident or more curious?
Confident. Unlike me.
527. Are you a slave to love?
Sometimes.
528. If you were going to write a bedtime story for someone you loved what would it be about?
It will probably start very peaceful and eventually become more and more twisted, knowing myself.
529. Does anyone understand you?
I hope so but it’s really, really hard.
530. Do you understand yourself?
Not a single bit.
531. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water: Which is your element?
Fire.
532. Who influences you to be the way you are?
Everyone and everything has an impact. More or less.
533. What is one idea that you live by?
Again, the Wheaton Rule.
534. How can people act to make you want to get to know them?
Just be nice to me and I’m nice to you.
535. Are you more delicate or tough?
Delicate.
536. Would you rather be smarter or more beautiful?
Beautiful. I’m smart enough ;)
537. Have you ever had a surprise party?
Nope.
538. When are you at a loss for words?
When someone is nice to me.
539. What is the worst time to be alone?
When you’re stuck in depression.
540. What do your parents do that you will try never to do?
My Dad likes all kinds of seafood. I can’t eat it.
541. What gets you through the night?
Sleep.
542. Do you really want to live forever?
Living forever doesn’t mean staying young forever. So the answer has to be no.
543. Do you often experience powerful emotions?
All the time. Mostly the bad ones.
544. What could make you so happy right now that you would cry and laugh and sing?
I don’t know. I can tell when it’s here.
Use more regenerative power sources. And no, the sun won’t be depleted faster by solar panels.
516. Why did you decide to complete this survey?
It’s part of my bucket list.
517. Has anyone ever led you on?
Yes. Let’s not talk about that.
518. What was the last thing you did against your will?
Getting up in the morning. Everyday.
519. What are your plans for the rest of today?
Getting to #600.
520. How can you make tomorrow better than today was?
Getting to #700-
521. Would you rather date someone 4 feet tall or 9 feet tall?
I’d date any size.
522. How often do you get jealous?
on a very regular base. Not because of love stuff but people who can et their lives straight.
523. What is the one thing you do that your friends wish you didn't?
Saying I don’t wanna do anything. Doing that way too often.
524. Do you do any soul searching?
No, I’m afraid of what I might find.
525. Do you believe you have a soul?
I’m not sure.
526. Would you rather have a child that is more confident or more curious?
Confident. Unlike me.
527. Are you a slave to love?
Sometimes.
528. If you were going to write a bedtime story for someone you loved what would it be about?
It will probably start very peaceful and eventually become more and more twisted, knowing myself.
529. Does anyone understand you?
I hope so but it’s really, really hard.
530. Do you understand yourself?
Not a single bit.
531. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water: Which is your element?
Fire.
532. Who influences you to be the way you are?
Everyone and everything has an impact. More or less.
533. What is one idea that you live by?
Again, the Wheaton Rule.
534. How can people act to make you want to get to know them?
Just be nice to me and I’m nice to you.
535. Are you more delicate or tough?
Delicate.
536. Would you rather be smarter or more beautiful?
Beautiful. I’m smart enough ;)
537. Have you ever had a surprise party?
Nope.
538. When are you at a loss for words?
When someone is nice to me.
539. What is the worst time to be alone?
When you’re stuck in depression.
540. What do your parents do that you will try never to do?
My Dad likes all kinds of seafood. I can’t eat it.
541. What gets you through the night?
Sleep.
542. Do you really want to live forever?
Living forever doesn’t mean staying young forever. So the answer has to be no.
543. Do you often experience powerful emotions?
All the time. Mostly the bad ones.
544. What could make you so happy right now that you would cry and laugh and sing?
I don’t know. I can tell when it’s here.
545. Who is your favorite visual artist?
Bob Ross.
546. What would you like to protest against?
Pegida.
547. What or who do you support?
I supported Shinji Schneider to create his first DVD.
548. If you found out you were pregnant today, would you have an abortion?
If I don’t want it, I can still set it up for adoption. But being male, I’d freak out first.
549. Do you like picking out greeting cards or would you rather write your own?
Not that into greeting cards.
550. Do you like to be thought of as mysterious?
Bob Ross.
546. What would you like to protest against?
Pegida.
547. What or who do you support?
I supported Shinji Schneider to create his first DVD.
548. If you found out you were pregnant today, would you have an abortion?
If I don’t want it, I can still set it up for adoption. But being male, I’d freak out first.
549. Do you like picking out greeting cards or would you rather write your own?
Not that into greeting cards.
550. Do you like to be thought of as mysterious?
Very much so!
551. What is the most magical thing that has ever happened to you?
551. What is the most magical thing that has ever happened to you?
Magical love adventure~ You know what I mean.
552. How would you tell your friend his or her fly was open in public?
Yo, dude, you can’t even wear your pants tight, ass clown!
553. Does a good friend tell you you've got something in your teeth or pretend not to notice it?
No one ever told me.
554. The world has many secrets. Have you learned any? Will you share it?
No and maybe.
555. Are there any bands you like so much that you want to get their music video collection on DVD?
Nah.
556. What do you need advice about?
Life. How does it work. Love? Can you eat that? And many more.
557. Have you been half-asleep and have you heard voices?
Yes.
558. Do you have a good luck charm?
No.
559. Should animals have the same right to life as people?
Difficult. I’m not a vegan, so…
560. What is your least favorite body part?
Face.
561. Do you enjoy British comedy?
Yes. I remember the good old times of Blackadder.
562. Are there ever happy endings or does nothing end?
Happy endings aren’t real. The very next day, everything can be broken again.
563. What is your worst trait?
Being cynical about life.
564. Is the world more beautiful because of love?
Again, can’t tell you. I wish it would be.
565. What is the essence of you?
I’m awkward.
566. What really inspires you?
Getting better everyday, step by step.
567. Have you met your soul mate?
No.
568. Is everyday a special occasion?
No. Same shit, new day.
569. What sound would you rather hear than any sound in the world?
The sound of waves.
570. Of the following which word best describes you:
natural, outgoing, polite, quick thinking:
I think I’m polite.
571. Do any commercials make you want to break your TV?
Yes. But that’s what the remote is for. Or the invention of streaming.
572. Have you ever lost your religion?
Yes.
573. Do you want to share your life with someone?
I don’t want to place that burden on anyone.
574. Where ARE the wild things?
In the jungle?
552. How would you tell your friend his or her fly was open in public?
Yo, dude, you can’t even wear your pants tight, ass clown!
553. Does a good friend tell you you've got something in your teeth or pretend not to notice it?
No one ever told me.
554. The world has many secrets. Have you learned any? Will you share it?
No and maybe.
555. Are there any bands you like so much that you want to get their music video collection on DVD?
Nah.
556. What do you need advice about?
Life. How does it work. Love? Can you eat that? And many more.
557. Have you been half-asleep and have you heard voices?
Yes.
558. Do you have a good luck charm?
No.
559. Should animals have the same right to life as people?
Difficult. I’m not a vegan, so…
560. What is your least favorite body part?
Face.
561. Do you enjoy British comedy?
Yes. I remember the good old times of Blackadder.
562. Are there ever happy endings or does nothing end?
Happy endings aren’t real. The very next day, everything can be broken again.
563. What is your worst trait?
Being cynical about life.
564. Is the world more beautiful because of love?
Again, can’t tell you. I wish it would be.
565. What is the essence of you?
I’m awkward.
566. What really inspires you?
Getting better everyday, step by step.
567. Have you met your soul mate?
No.
568. Is everyday a special occasion?
No. Same shit, new day.
569. What sound would you rather hear than any sound in the world?
The sound of waves.
570. Of the following which word best describes you:
natural, outgoing, polite, quick thinking:
I think I’m polite.
571. Do any commercials make you want to break your TV?
Yes. But that’s what the remote is for. Or the invention of streaming.
572. Have you ever lost your religion?
Yes.
573. Do you want to share your life with someone?
I don’t want to place that burden on anyone.
574. Where ARE the wild things?
In the jungle?
575. Would you rather have a child genetically related to you or an
adopted child?
Related.
576. If I had a birthday party would you come?
Maybe. But probably yes.
577. What seemingly impossible thing is POSSIBLE?
Two people falling in love. How is that even possible?
578. What song do you love to sing out loud?
Leider geil.
579. Have you ever run through the woods naked and played in a stream (you should)?
No.
580. Have you ever taken long solitary night walks?
No. I know I’m boring.
581. Is there more to you than anyone knows?
Yes.
582. Can you make tonight the night that you do the things you always wanted to do?
No, the night would be way too short for that.
583. Would you rather watch life on TV or LIVE it?
I’d like to live it but I’m always ending up watching others do it.
584. What keeps you chained down?
Self-doubts.
585. What is the nagging feeling in the back of your head?
Guilt?
586. Do you celebrate yourself?
No. There’s nothing to celebrate.
587. Does everyone get the same opportunities in life?
No, that’s an illusion.
588. What would you consider to be better than sex?
Being alive.
589. What evil is necessary?
Without evil we wouldn’t know what “good” means.
Related.
576. If I had a birthday party would you come?
Maybe. But probably yes.
577. What seemingly impossible thing is POSSIBLE?
Two people falling in love. How is that even possible?
578. What song do you love to sing out loud?
Leider geil.
579. Have you ever run through the woods naked and played in a stream (you should)?
No.
580. Have you ever taken long solitary night walks?
No. I know I’m boring.
581. Is there more to you than anyone knows?
Yes.
582. Can you make tonight the night that you do the things you always wanted to do?
No, the night would be way too short for that.
583. Would you rather watch life on TV or LIVE it?
I’d like to live it but I’m always ending up watching others do it.
584. What keeps you chained down?
Self-doubts.
585. What is the nagging feeling in the back of your head?
Guilt?
586. Do you celebrate yourself?
No. There’s nothing to celebrate.
587. Does everyone get the same opportunities in life?
No, that’s an illusion.
588. What would you consider to be better than sex?
Being alive.
589. What evil is necessary?
Without evil we wouldn’t know what “good” means.
590. What's your favorite one hit wonder?
OMC – How bizarre
591. What would you do anything for?
I’d do everything for my friends and family.
592. Do you celebrate the full moon?
No, that stupid thing won’t let me sleep.
593. Have you ever gone in the water at the beach at night?
No.
594. Are you ordinary?
Yes, nothing special about me.
595. What makes people want to hang out with you?
Don’t know. Do they even want to?
596. Have you ever felt like you've been a little bit too good to someone?
Yes.
597. What book did you like that you had to read for school?
Music of chance – Paul Auster
598. What book should everyone have to read in school?
Faust. It’s not on the schedule anymore but if I had to read it, everyone else also should have to!
599. Do you like the store Old Navy?
Don’t know that one.
600. What movie sequels do you like?
OMC – How bizarre
591. What would you do anything for?
I’d do everything for my friends and family.
592. Do you celebrate the full moon?
No, that stupid thing won’t let me sleep.
593. Have you ever gone in the water at the beach at night?
No.
594. Are you ordinary?
Yes, nothing special about me.
595. What makes people want to hang out with you?
Don’t know. Do they even want to?
596. Have you ever felt like you've been a little bit too good to someone?
Yes.
597. What book did you like that you had to read for school?
Music of chance – Paul Auster
598. What book should everyone have to read in school?
Faust. It’s not on the schedule anymore but if I had to read it, everyone else also should have to!
599. Do you like the store Old Navy?
Don’t know that one.
600. What movie sequels do you like?
Way too many to count.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen