Samstag, 5. März 2016

Pula/Pola, Croatia

In 2006, Just after the final oral exam at school, I've been to Pula/Pola, Croatia with some friends. Of course, it consisted of drinking and partying but also cultural stuff. For example, we've been to the Pulqa Arena, which looks very similar to the more famous Colliseum in Rome but is much smaller and could accomodate ~25,000 people. Besides visiting old towns and tasting different kinds of beer, we've also been to the beach. You might think of beach as sand but the Croatian coast is more made of stone. Sometimes really, really slippery and sharp ones. It's a good advice to always wear some kind of bathing shoes. We found a nice spot we had to ourselves (pic below) and enjoyed the day there. We' been even stupid enough to jump off the cliffs, about 6 or 7m high. Not the smartest move.

All in all, a very nice trip and I've been there again last year but this time, the weather sucked. We've hit the time of the Bora, the cold wind and it wasn't the time to go swimming anymore. So I took some more pictures of other older cities which I may post at a later time.

Reward:
- 69 EXP




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen