Mission #11: No fast food for a month
Reward:
-250 EXP
Mission #336: No Alcohol for a month
Reward:
-500 EXP
Honestly, I have no idea why alcohol is worth more than fast food. Maybe because it is more accepted to have an occasional drink than spending your time eating fast food. Nevertheless, both missions have been accomplished already several times. I can't even think of the last time I really had fast food. I've never been the type of person that is too lazy to cook or that doesn't take the time for a proper meal. If you want a quick lunch, there are plenty of other ways than the well-known fast food restaurants. It's always better than to take your time for a meal. Don't feel like cooking? Order something from a "real" restaurant or grab a take-away. Or have some frineds or family over. I found out that I myself don't feel like preparing a proper meal just for and by myself. I am sometimes cooking for my parents because of that. Those meals are part of the list and other missions that will be posted later. But don't expect photo beauties. Even though I can cook, I am terrible at makin it look tasty on the plate. But he, it's something^^;
No alcohol for a month was even easier for me. 10 years ago, it would have been nearly impossible, especially the weeks after graduating. No matter how funny it has been, the drinking was way too much to be still consiered healthy. But I guess everyone had that phase after finally getting out of school. (Now I just want to get back to school! ;;) Now, going a month without drinking is nothing for me. Even in this year, I had 2 drinks in September and before that 2 in March. That was all for 2015. I know of an event that will consist of drinking later on, but if I really wanted I could probably go without having a single drink then. Maybe even completely abandon alcohol could be possible but if it goes on like in this year, it should be fine. Recent studies are stating that 2 drinks a week are completely harmless. So my 2 drinks in 6 months are even better, right?
Anyway, two more missions have been completed and for the next weeks, I will start the so called "social experiments", where I will go blind for a day, say yes to everything for a night, wander around with a sign saying "Talk to me about anything" and so on. If you see me, don't forget to step by and well, talk to me about anything ;)
Until next time!^^
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen