Montag, 3. Oktober 2016

Another small update

Has it been already this long since I last posted here? oO And I even had two weeks off from work I could have used to write at least someting. But I failed^^;

Now for some news:
First, I'm not continuing the survey. At least not in the current form. I will collect 1000 question instead of 100. This means there won't be 40 new posts, but only 4 and that does take soem time.

Second, I finally got a new phone after my old one broke. Yes, an old Nokia is NOT indestructable. I should have taken that as a challenge. Would have earned me a lot of EXP. Anyway, it's much easier for me to take pictures now. I don't like running around with a "real" camera.

Third, I am currently into setting up Twitter and Instagram accounts. You can expect them to be opened in the near future. Blogs like these are more or less dying out.

Fourth, for the challenge updates. I failed to lose 15kg in one year. But over 12 isn't also too bad. I doubt that I will ever lose more than 15kg again in the future since I'm not planning on gaining any weight. The last time I have been this "light" must have been in elementary school. Maybe a bit later but I'v always been a bit chubby.
One new challenge has been added to the list and that is to colelct all Pokemon in PKGO. So far, I'm at 23 or 16%. Still a long way to go.

Fifth, sorry for the long pause. Oh, you want to hear what I've been doing during my weeks off? Sure! Well, nothing too fancy. I basically only did one thing and that was attending the Connichi, an anime and manga convention here in Germany with around 25,000 people. I saw a lot of cosplayers (good and bad ones), attended some panels and shows, and of course bought some stuff. Not as much as other people I know, but a bit. The worst part is coming home and realizing it's even more than a year until the next one. Until meeting up with friends, getting yelles at from the angry Chinese guy, being surprised from the mystery bag and many other fun activities. Maybe I'm attending more and other, smaller conventions and meeting until then. And I promise to take pictures. I'm trying!

Until next time o/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen